Do you love to inspire others with your fabulous tips, delicious recipes, favorite finds and/or chic style? We love to support our blogger community by sharing their expertise with our savvy readers and followers.
This is why we love guest contributors!
What’s in it for you? You get exposure via all our online platforms – our website, Facebook page, Twitter feed, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+!
At this time, we are looking for creative DIY, baby & kid gear reviews, home decor, beauty reviews, style tips, organizing ideas, clean eating, green living and recipe posts. We are also interested in business and social media posts.
We sincerely appreciate your submission, however we are not able to publish every post that is submitted. Following the guidelines below is key to being accepted.
POSTING GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
- 1 Featured Image must be hi-resolution 600 pixels wide
- Minimum of two hi-resolution, clear images for every post (can be featured image + 1 additional)
- Image sizes must be jpg or png: 600 pixels wide or 450 pixels wide so we can easily share via social media.
- Photos must be owned by you. Images found on Google Image, Flickr, Pinterest, etc are not permitted.
- Pinable images/collages are even better and will receive high priority!
- Submit in Word or plain text format.
- Post should be the final format/version when submitted.
- You may include links to your blog and other posts you’ve written on your topic and helpful resources. We may edit links if necessary.
- Must be a minimum of 300 words.
- Use headings to break up longer posts.
We will edit and correct spelling, punctuation and grammar at our discretion. Your post title may be revised, headings may be added and verbiage may be altered to make the post easier to read.
If we like the overall concept of your submission but not the format or style we may send it back to be rewritten. But not to worry! This just means we really want to work with you and showcase your best work.
Your bio is so important and how our readers will find you! Please include 3 to 4 sentences about who you are and your blog along with a link to your website, Twitter handle and Instagram. Author bios will appear at the bottom of each post.
Help us promote your post! We’d love for you to share your post with your audience on the day it goes live by tweeting and/or posting on Facebook. We’ll do the same!